I wanted to participate in “7 Quick Takes Friday“, but my Friday post won't work, and my Monday post had “7 Quick Takes”, so I'm going for it…
- I’ve compiled the posts on the best foods for your baby, including a link for advice if you were told to put your baby on soy formula for acid reflux. (More resources for your baby.)
- Read about how our son was able to have the thrill of his LIFE, and on his 17th birthday, all because of this blog – God is good! (And now he can never complain about the lack of junk food around here again!)
- I have a favor to ask you, reader friends. Do you see that “tweet” button to the right of each post? Whenever you can click on that, I’d very much appreciate it! Same goes for Stumbling. If you could download the Stumble Upon toolbar and then give my posts a “thumbs up” any time you like what you read, you would be helping me a lot! (If you don’t have a clue what I’m talking about, just as I wouldn’t have not that long ago, feel free to skip this…)
- Read Kimberly’s post for help if you’re struggling with depression. There’s a lot of information here that you may not have heard about before.
- After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to go back to posting three days a week, on Monday-Wednesday-Fridays, for the time being anyway. I apologize if that messes up anyone’s morning routine, but the summer is getting away from me and I want to have more time to enjoy the kids before it’s over. On the days I’m not posting something new, I hope you’ll still visit and look through the archives to find something you might have missed! (I’ll continue to post the short Twitter/Face Book updates somewhat sporadically no matter the day, so please follow me/friend me if you haven’t yet! Those will also still show up on my site in the Twitter box – you’ll need to hit “refresh” to see when there’s a new one.) I may do an occasional Tuesday-Thursday post, or even a weekend post now and then, so you might want to go to the links in the upper right hand side of this page to subscribe. This way you can automatically get new posts in your RSS feed or in your email box. 🙂
- What’s on your mind this week? Let us know!
Have a great week!