Once in a while I'll post about what other Kitchen Kop readers are snapping up, it's kind of interesting what people find…
1. The Wonderbag slow-cooker (pictured above) – this one was new to me.
2. The First Years Take And Toss Spill Proof Cups – These must be awesome, because a lot of you snatch them up. No wonder — they're BPA Free, Phthalate Free, PVC Free, Latex Free, and Nitrosamine Free.
3. A lot of you love my friend, Kimberly Harris' book, Ladled: Nourishing Soups for All Seasons — trust me, it's worth every penny, and her pictures are beautiful as always.
4. This is popular and it's my favorite flour lately because I like using an alternative to conventional wheat flour: Jovial Einkorn flour. It works perfectly in any recipe I use it in. (I love Jovial's Einkorn pasta, too.)
6. This new book by Denise Minger pulls you in with just the grabby title, and I haven't read it but heard it's reeeeally good: Death by Food Pyramid : How Shoddy Science, Sketchy Politics and Shady Special Interests Have Ruined Our Health.
7. This cookie jar is cool and it's less than $7.50! You could use it for all sorts of stuff. (If you have one, what else do you use it for?)
8. I think it's because there was a screaming deal on these books recently, but wow, Beth Moore books have been super popular around here. (Also I was glad to see that many of you got these books from my friend and my very favorite Christian suspense author, Hallee Bridgeman: The Song of Suspense Series.)
10. Lastly, for you Paleo people out there, check out these books: Complete Paleo Meals: A Paleo Cookbook Featuring Paleo Comfort Foods – Recipes for an Appetizer, Entree, Side Dishes, and Dessert in Every Meal and this one: Gluten-Free Slow Cooker: Easy Recipes for a Gluten Free Diet.
(Affiliate links are included here and thanks for helping me to keep blogging!)