Looking around online one day I came across some interesting vaccine books that I'd love to read, but I'm fresh out of room on my reading pile. Aren't these descriptions compelling, though? If you read any of the books below, would you consider writing a short book review for my blog so you can share what you learned with all of us?
1. Vaccine Free – 111 Stories of Unvaccinated Children – Vaccine Free – 111 Stories of Unvaccinated Children is a moving testament to the power of the body to take care of itself and the trust that people put in that natural process. In this book, based on research with more than 15000 participants from all over the world (www.vaccineinjury.info), you will find stories of families who investigated the vaccine topic carefully and thoroughly because they love and want to protect their children. These stories will educate you to not follow public opinion and propaganda but rather question what is happening and become informed when making decisions that pertain to the health of your children and our future generations.
2. Vaccine A: The Covert Government Experiment That's Killing Our Soldiers–and Why GI's Are Only the First Victims – This is especially scary for me since Kent served in the USMC during the first Gulf War… In this provocative look at the US military from the Persian Gulf War through the 2003 invasion of Iraq, investigative journalist Gary Matsumoto contends that an anthrax vaccine dispensed by the Department of Defense was the cause of Gulf War Syndrome and the origins of a massive cover-up. Matsumoto calls it the worst friendly-fire incident in military history. A skillfully-woven narrative that serves as a warning about this man-made epidemic, Vaccine A is a much needed account of just what went wrong, and why.
3. Dissolving Illusions: Disease, Vaccines, and The Forgotten History: Not too long ago, lethal infections were feared in the Western world. Since that time, many countries have undergone a transformation from disease cesspools to much safer, healthier habitats. Starting in the mid-1800s, there was a steady drop in deaths from all infectious diseases, decreasing to relatively minor levels by the early 1900s. The history of that transformation involves famine, poverty, filth, lost cures, eugenicist doctrine, individual freedoms versus state might, protests and arrests over vaccine refusal, and much more. Today, we are told that medical interventions increased our lifespan and single-handedly prevented masses of deaths. But is this really true? Dissolving Illusions details facts and figures from long-overlooked medical journals, books, newspapers, and other sources. Using myth-shattering graphs, this book shows that vaccines, antibiotics, and other medical interventions are not responsible for the increase in lifespan and the decline in mortality from infectious diseases. If the medical profession could systematically misinterpret and ignore key historical information, the question must be asked, “What else is ignored and misinterpreted today?” Perhaps the best reason to know our history is so that the worst parts are never repeated.
4. Vaccine Safety Manual for Concerned Families and Health Practitioners, 2nd Edition: Guide to Immunization Risks and Protection: The Vaccine Safety Manual (new, updated 2012 edition) is the world's most complete guide to immunization risks and protection. It includes pertinent information on every major vaccine: polio, tetanus, MMR, hepatitis A, B, HPV (cervical cancer), Hib, Flu, chickenpox, shingles, rotavirus, pneumococcal, meningococcal, RSV, DTaP, anthrax, smallpox, TB, and more. All of the information, including detailed vaccine safety and efficacy data, is written in an easy-to-understand format, yet includes more than 1,000 scientific citations. More than 100 charts, tables, graphs and illustrations supplement the text. This encyclopedic health manual is an important addition to every family's home library and will be referred to again and again. (Foreword by Russell Blaylock.)
5. Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices – This one is a DVD…