Well I've got one more big project to get out the door (to be announced soon!) and then I'll be able to ease back a little after too many deadlines lately, finally, and just in time for summer! So after working all weekend long, and barely surviving one huge kids slumber party, I almost gave up on getting a Monday post up, but here I am…
- For some interesting reading head over to my Facebook page and look around at the posts from last week. A reader asks for advice on joint pain and hot flashes in menopause, another has questions on low thyroid, what to do about facial hair in young girls, in one post readers give ideas to try for acid reflux, and find out what readers think about the whole alkaline vs. acidic diet thing. And a lot more is over there, too.
- Do you have one of these radiation redirecting cell phone cases? What color do you like best? I have lime green, but a corner chipped off when I dropped it one too many times, so I have to get a new one soon. Click here to see more colors.
- I know that the story on Whole Foods getting rid of all GMOs in their stores by 2018 is old news now, but I just found this article by Jeffrey Smith telling of the moment when it was first announced – very cool. Also, this tidbit got me SO excited: “We saw this same dynamic in Europe just before the non-GMO avalanche kicked GMO ingredients out of the continent.” Wow. Maybe there is hope on the horizon!
- Anyone need new grain-free ideas? (Can you ever have too many?) Click here for Jill's new book. You could also pin it here for later. 🙂
- By the way, check out my new boards and pins over on Pinterest. There's lots of new stuff there including some amazing looking recipes that I want to try.
- Are you signed up yet for my newsletter so you don't miss any scoop? I'm also planning to fire the giveaways back up soon for anyone on my newsletter list. 🙂
- With all the breastfeeding hubbub going on lately, I loved this post from Kristen last week: What to do when breastfeeding isn't an option. I shared a little of our experience in the comments there, and here is more of our story in these breastfeeding posts, too.
Have a great week!
Leave a Reply