There’s a LOT of stuff on sale, so here’s what you can do…
Just peruse through the list and see if there isn’t something you’ve wanted for a while now but couldn’t afford. This is the perfect time to grab a few projects to keep you busy over the winter, because we’ve got a screaming deal set up for you!
Get 40% off from now until Monday!
For any and all of the following Real Food resources from the Village Green Network bloggers, you will get 40% off if you use this coupon code at checkout:
Coupon code: BLACKFRIDAY
- Those who are new to the Real Food lifestyle and need some help and support
- Those with food allergies
- Those who are considering beginning the GAPS Diet for digestive healing, Autism, food intolerances, etc.
- Meal plans
- Resources for pregnant moms or parents with babies
- Cool Real Foodie t-shirts! (Click here for those – from the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund!)
- A new one I’m excited about, a Natural Cocktails e-book!
- An e-book with help for pain-free living
- All natural help for those with Eczema
- And much more!
FOR THOSE WHO ARE NEW TO THE REAL FOOD LIFESTYLE:
- Real Food for Rookies online class from Kelly the Kitchen Kop — 12 weeks of lessons, but you can login whenever you have time to go through the material, because it’s completely self-paced. If you are overwhelmed with all you’ve heard from the “experts” about what you should be eating, you can learn the basics here, including how to fit Real Food into your busy schedule and into your budget. Come into my kitchen, to my favorite farms, and to the store, where I’ll teach you what it took me years to learn!
$190 NOW $114.00! Click here to read more or sign up now
Have you seen the videos below? The first gives you the top ten reasons you need to take this class. The second is video of my son and I on our covert operation to the grocery store.
- Real Food Ingredient Guide from Kelly the Kitchen Kop: Do you want to use more nutritious ingredients in your kitchen, but feel confused about which ones to choose? Do you need help deciphering food labels at the store, or knowing which foods to buy at your local farm?
$10 NOW $6.00!
Click here to read more or buy and download now
- Real Food Party Planning Guide from Kelly the Kitchen Kop: Does it stress you out to have people over? I’ve made it easier for you with the tips I’ve learned about planning ahead for a shindig. Maybe you’re a “natural” host or hostess and entertaining is no big deal, but if you’re someone that would like help organizing whatever event is in your future, this guide will be just the thing. This will help you de-stress the whole experience, so you can enjoy yourself as much as your guests are sure to!
$12 NOW $7.20! Click here to read more or buy and download now
- REAL FOOD 101 E-Book, Vol. 1: Traditional Foods, Traditionally Prepared from Kendahl at Our Nourishing Roots: A visual companion to Nourishing Traditions-style foods, these step-by-step tutorials in full color photos teach you how to implement real food into your kitchen, easily and confidently!
$14 NOW $18.40! Click here to read more or buy and download now
- Real Food Nutrition & Health TEENS AND ADULT E-Course PLUS E-book from Kristen at Food Renegade: An online course specifically geared to teaching Nutrition from a Real Food perspective. Sick of the sub-par standards of the USDA’s food pyramid? Now you and your teenagers can learn about REAL nutrition. This e-course is appropriate for those aged 12 and up. Watch the video below.
$115 NOW $69! Click here to read more or sign up
- Real Food Nutrition & Health TEENS AND ADULT E-book only from Kristen at Food Renegade: Learn the basics of proper nutrition (including the major macro nutrients, important micro nutrients, and how to get them from your food) from within a REAL FOOD paradigm. In this book, you’ll learn why white flour is unhealthy, how modern vegetable oils harm your health, and all about the good, wholesome foods your body needs to grow and heal. Suitable for ages 12 and up.
$19.95 NOW $11.97! Click here to read more or buy
- Real Food Nutrition & Health FOR KIDS E-book from Kristen at Food Renegade: Teach your elementary aged child about Real Food. Each lesson includes a short reading, a fun activity or game, and a coloring page.
$19.95 NOW $11.97! Click here to read more or buy
- Get Cultured: How to Ferment Anything online class from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen: Processed foods, sugar (fake sugars, too), stress, lack of sleep, antibiotics, environmental toxins, all these do a number on our bodies. Whether you’re able to completely rid yourselves of them or not, your immune system needs some back ups if you want to stay healthy or heal. Fermented foods fill your gut (intestinal tract) with healthy bacteria and build up your immune system! Find out how to enhance digestive health through real food and make everyday foods like ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise that become superfoods! Watch the video below.
$197 NOW $118.20! Click here to read more or sign up
- Healthy Whole Grains online class from Ann Marie at Cheeseslave: Did you know that whole grains can cause mineral deficiencies due to the phtyic acid? Want to learn how to properly soak and sprout whole grains? Sign up for my 12-week online class and I will teach you how to make homemade whole-grain sourdough bread, waffles, pasta, pizza, tortilla chips, granola, oatmeal cookies and apple pie. Watch the video below.
$199NOW $119.40! Click here to read more or sign up
GAPS, FOOD ALLERGY, GRAIN-FREE PRODUCTS:
- Go-Grain Free Online Class from Dr. Jill at Real Food Forager: An e-course that shares over 80 video and over 150 recipes for baking, cooking, condiments, staples, meals and more — all without using any grains or starches. Appropriate for SCD, GAPS, Paleo, Primal eaters. The recipes are also dairy, soy, additive, and refined sugar-free. This is a powerful food plan that allows healing from many health conditions. Watch the video below.
$199NOW $119.00! Click here to read more or sign up
- Reversing Food Allergies Online Cooking Class from Cheeseslave: What if there were a way you could end your food allergies/intolerances once and for all? What if you could eat anything you want with no symptoms? Yes, it is possible! Watch the video below.
$149NOW $89.40! Click here to read more or buy
- What Can I Eat Now? 30 Days on the GAPS Introduction Diet e-book from Cara at Health Home and Happiness: Step by Step guide to get you started and through the GAPS Introduction diet. Cara will walk you through 30 days on the Gut and Psychology Syndrome introduction diet, the diet that can help reverse food allergies, heal digestive disorders, and heal mental illness, and get you ready for the full GAPS diet.
$20.00NOW $12! Click here to read more or sign up
- Nourished Baby e-book from Heather at Mommypotamus: Did you know that feeding our children certain foods often prevents the need for braces? That it can also increase intellectual capacity and improve their moods? You’ll learn how to decode your cravings while nursing, why you should skip rice cereal and what the latest research says about introducing peanuts, eggs and other “allergenic” foods. Plus, enjoy over thirty nutrient rich recipes that are specifically designed for the little tummies, but also meant for the whole family to share and enjoy!
$18.99NOW $11.39! Click here to read more or buy
- Beautiful Babies E-Course from Kristen at Food Renegade: Want to get pregnant? Already pregnant and want to have a smooth birth and raise a happy, healthy baby? In this e-course, learn the ins and outs of proper nutrition for fertility, pregnancy, breastfeeding, & baby’s first foods. See video below.
$199NOW $119.40! Click here to read more or sign up now
MEAL PLANS/GAPS MEAL PLANS:
- Grain Free Meal Plans from Cara at Health Home & Happiness: Grain Free Meal Plans help you plan breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks 7 days a week, 4 weeks a month in seasonal menus. Order the yearly collection and get a full color paperback cookbook with some favorite recipes (US only), or order as you wish monthly. GAPS and SCD Friendly, most dairy is optional.
$16.00-160.00NOW $9.60-$96 Click here to read more or sign up
- Grain Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide from Cara at Health Home & Happiness: Grain Free Meal Plans Freezer Cooking Guide guides you through stocking your freezer in 5 shorter cooking blocks with 22 Breakfasts, 10 lunches, 16 Dinners, 28 Snacks and Sides, and 8 desserts (each serves 4). Great for working or homeschooling families, when you’re expecting a baby, or are just busy with sports and activities for a season! GAPS and SCD friendly, most dairy is optional.
$18.00 NOW $10.80 Click here to read more or sign up
- Meal Plans/Simple Dinners from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen: Nourished Kitchen offers simple meal plans featuring whole foods, healthy fats and seasonal ingredients. Menus are suitable for gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free and WAPF diets. Each week you’ll be sent 1 meal plan featuring 3 full dinner menus, bonus recipes, shopping list, cooking tips and tips for making dinner even more budget-friendly.
$85/year NOW $51/year! Click here to read more or sign up
- Real Food for the Holidays from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen: Real Food for the Holidays is a multimedia cooking class that helps to guide you through preparing healthy, natural holiday dishes based on whole foods. The class features 10 workshops, 30 videos, 30 preplanned menus and 175 recipes.
$147 NOW $88.20! Click here to read more or sign up
- Natural Cocktails E-Book from Kendahl at Our Nourishing Roots: Homemade alcoholic drinks for the real foodie, without dyes, artificial colors, or fake flavors. Shake up your favorite mixed drinks at home, from classic Martinis to contemporary Cosmopolitans.
$22 NOW $13.20! Click here to read more or sign up
- Exercises for Pain-Free Living from Robin at Thank Your Body: Help your chronic pain, improve your posture, and enhance your coordination naturally with these tested somatic-based exercises.
$19.95 NOW $11.97! Click here to read more or buy
- Thanksgiving Leftovers E-Book from Brenda at The Well Fed Homestead: GAPS and SCD legal recipes for soups, sandwiches and salads. Use these recipes for your Thanksgiving leftovers, or for any other time of the year!
$8.95 NOW $5.37! Click here to read more or buy
- The Eczema Cure E-Book from Emily at the Holistic Squid: Learn a 4-step action plan to end your suffering and heal your eczema from the inside out with Real food.
$29.95 NOW $19.97! Click here to read more or buy
- Restocking the Pantry E-Book from Kresha at Nourishing Joy: Make your favorite condiments at home – without sacrificing the store-bought flavor you love! With 55+ recipes, you will save money, nourish your family, and impress your friends. “Restocking the Pantry” features simple, delicious versions of most common pantry staples, including ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, barbecue sauce, Worcestershire sauce, classic salsa, hot sauce, popular Asian dipping sauces, steak sauce, teriyaki sauce, popular salad dressings, pickles, and so much more (including a few holiday-inspired favorites)!
$9.99 NOW $5.99! Click here to read more or buy
This 40% off sale ends Monday!