Monday Mix-Up Page 2/Continued… (Click here to go back to page 1.)
Here's what I've found for you this week…
- First: a FREEBIE for you –> Click here to get a guide with 4 Simple Steps to Make 2015 Your Healthiest Year!
- Wait 'til you guys see THIS one! How to make homemade Velveeta and Cheez Whiz — real foodie version of course.
- Which one of these do YOU think is most important? 10 things healthy people do differently.
- Did you open my monthly blog recap email that I sent out recently? Click here to scroll through and see what you may have missed in the past month.
- My friend, Jill, from Real Food Forager, was featured on her local NYC station recently and they talked about bone broth! Check it out here.
- I love how bone broth is becoming all chic now, check out this Huffington Post article that even mentions Sally & Kaayla's Broth book!
- Have you had a food mill on your wish list? Well now you can buy raffle tickets to try and win one and support the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund at the same time, because *they* support our sustainable farmers who are sacrificing a lot to grow/raise safe food for us! Click here for more info and to get tickets.
- Isn't this the most precious Santa picture EVER? (Source)
- Here are last week's posts in case you missed them:
Have a great week!