My comments are in italics.
- Soft whole wheat Tortilla Shells (make sure they don't have trans fats or a ton of preservatives, OR make your own!) – I also use organic spelt tortillas sometimes.
- Scrambled Egg (eggs are so good for you!)
- Veggies of choice (local and organic are best)
- Optional: Ham, sausage, steak, or bacon (where to find healthy meat)
- Cheese (only raw or all-natural cheese, no velveeta or processed “American” cheese slices!)
Stir fry meat and veggies in butter, scramble in the egg, top with cheese until melted then put in a warm tortilla shell. Serve with salsa. (Also, you could fry your tortilla in butter to give it a nice crispy shell before melting the cheese on it and adding the other ingredients.)
Recipe by Kelly the Kitchen Kop at https://kellythekitchenkop.com/easy-breakfast-burritos-back-to-school/