I’ve done posts like this before so I hope you like this type of thing (please let me know!), and besides, my tech issues continue so I still can’t get to any of my post drafts. You’ll be proud to know that I am breathing normally, however, and I’m just working through it. 🙂
TOP FIVE REFERRERS:
First a special mention for #6 on the list, I couldn’t leave Musings of a Housewife out, thank you Jo-Lynne. 🙂
5. Cheeseslave – wow, even though Ann Marie has been crazy busy and not posting as much, she’s still one of my top 5 referrers!
3. Real Food Media – if you’re a Real Food blogger, did you get the new widget for your blog yet so you can join Real Food Media? Click here to get the code to download and add to your sidebar. By adding the widget, you will get more traffic to your blog and you can chat with us in the members-only forum, too. 🙂
TOP 5 POSTS FOR MAY (THE MOST HITS):
5. This one surprised me: How to make raw milk yogurt, whey, and “yogurt cheese”.
4. This happens to be the page I go to most often myself when grabbing a quick recipe off the site: the Recipes and Ideas link. The whole list of all the recipes I’ve ever posted are there.
3. I had hoped this post would be popular, and so far so good! 5 Dave Ramsey Money Principles and 5 Kitchen Kop Real Food Principles.
2. Many of you have told me how handy this Resources Page is! Thank you for visiting my sponsors there and helping me out, too. 🙂
1. Staying solidly in the number one spot, which it has held for quite some time now: Healthy Breakfast Ideas! I’m currently in a rut and need to pull this list back out.
Thanks for reading through these and again, let me know what you think about this type of blog post. Also, PLEASE SHARE: What was your favorite post for May???