Each week I don’t even have to “make myself” go visit your Real Food Wednesday posts so I can Stumble them, your topics are always so fun and juicy that I can’t wait to go visiting. Ann Marie & I really appreciate the support from all you regulars and new-to-the-party bloggers. As always, we also love to hear from you in the comments.
Remember to follow your “blog carnival etiquette” and always put a link in your post back to this one. Thank you!
Also, read what Real Food Wednesday is all about before you add your link. Anything vegan or low fat most likely will not be a good fit for this carnival. One more thing: please don’t add 15 links from your blog archives. One post from each person is usually the norm.
We hate to play hardball, but Ann Marie & I may delete links that do not follow these guidelines or else the carnival could get annoying for everyone involved.
HERE’S OUR NEW POSTS TODAY:
- Check out Ann Marie/Cheeseslave’s new post for RFW. With the time change (she’s in L.A., I’m in Michigan) I don’t usually get to read hers before I fall into bed, but I always look forward to it in the morning.
- My new post today gives you a GREAT REAL FOOD GIFT IDEA with a GIVEAWAY that I can’t wait to tell you about…
Ann Marie & I take turns hosting, and next week it’s at her place…but wait, she’ll be in Hawaii, the lucky girl, on her first vacation with just her and Seth in years! (And that girl deserves a vacation, for SURE!) So I just checked with her and she said I can go ahead and host it again next week, and THEN we decided to skip the two weeks of Christmas and New Years. So here’s how it looks:
- Next week: RFW will be back here at the Kitchen Kop blog again
- Skip two weeks
- First Wednesday in January will be back at CHEESESLAVE
- Then back on schedule with Ann Marie & I hosting every other Wednesday
Now, after all that, finally here’s the Mr. Linky doo-hicky: