- Check out my other new post today about the very interesting topic of…pork fat! LOL! Thanks to a reader friend, Karen for this post: “I took this picture and thought to myself ‘You'd NEVER see this in the parking lot of the grocery stores in the Bay Area. It’s so politically incorrect!'” Find out: Is Lard Really Good For Us?!
- I’m so excited to share these FREE real food handouts/cheat sheets with you based on the information in Nina Planck's books:
- REAL FOOD PREGNANCY DIET HANDOUT
- REAL FIRST BABY FOODS HANDOUT
- Would you like to hear what kind of “self-talk” goes on inside my brain sometimes? Don’t worry, I won’t share too much with you, but here’s one thought that screams through there often, “If only I were as good at following my own nutritional advice as I am at jabbering about it, I’d be really healthy!”
- Also see my related posts from a while back, “I’m really not a food snob!” and “My Dark Secrets”.
- I made this crazy delicious beef burgundy recipe the other day from Nourished Kitchen – we were hoping that it would taste as dreamy as it smelled while baking…and it certainly did!
Have a great week!