Good morning readers!
- I need your help! Since my recent post on making homemade soaked tortillas and the other post about all the fast food dinners that I can make with them, many of you have convinced me in the comments that I need a tortilla maker because it makes the whole process MUCH simpler. I have no idea of brands or features I should look for, though, so please share your suggestions in the comments!
- You guys are going to think I’m all fickle because I’ve changed my mind so drastically about this, BUT guess what? I love Zumba now and wish I could take it more than once a week! Yes, I hated it at first, I felt all uncoordinated and didn’t know any songs. I still don’t know all the songs and feel awkward MOST of the time, but somehow I’ve grown to love it! (And almost everyone else looks awkward too so nobody cares.) It really grows on you and I’m glad I didn’t quit. So if you try it and hate it at first, don’t give up!
- Thank you to Jane from the Feingold Association for sending me a link to this Washington Post article: The rainbow of food dyes in our grocery aisles has a dark side. “Artificial dyes aren’t just making your Yoplait Light Red Raspberry yogurt blush and your Kraft Macaroni and Cheese glow in the dark. They are causing behavioral problems and disrupting children’s attention, according to a growing number of scientific studies.”
- In case you missed the post last week on low-carb diets and kidney stones, you’ll have to check out the comments there, they got pretty juicy.
- Did you see this beautiful post Ann Marie did with a comparison of a conventional dairy and a raw milk dairy? (Complete with plenty of pictures of course!)