Zucchini Chocolate Chip Cookies
For Step One (see instructions):
For Step Two (see instructions):
- 2 cups white flour (I use Bob's Red Mill)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour (sprouted pastry flour is best – visit my resources page for where to buy)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (I use aluminum-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg (I tried omitting this in mine)
- 2 cups finely shredded zucchini (local and organic is best)
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- Combine eggs, butter, sugar, honey, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Combine white flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, sea salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Then blend the ingredients from both bowls together and then add the shredded zucchini and chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoonful onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 350* for 10-15 minutes. (Mine were ready in about 9-10 minutes.)
Recipe by Kelly the Kitchen Kop at https://kellythekitchenkop.com/zucchini-chocolate-chip-cookies/