Versatile and Easy Dip with Cream Cheese for any Craving
Make sure to check out all the different variations below!
- Garlic fresh minced is best (or garlic powder), about 4 cloves or however many you'd like
- About 1/4-1/2 an onion chopped small (or about 4 green onions chopped, or you could just use onion powder or dried onion)
- Sea salt and possibly pepper too, depending on your tastes and which dip you're making — if it tastes blah, that almost always means it needs more salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese organic or homemade, from grass fed cows is best, and if it's softened it's easiest to mix up
- About 2 cups sour cream more or less is fine – the less you use, the thicker the dip; the more you use, the creamier the dip
- Optional: Various herbs like parsley oregano, more garlic powder, etc., depending on which dip you're making