Crab-Free Cheesy Rangoons
You can make this without bacon if you need a tasty, vegetarian option.
Servings: 24 Rangoons
- 2 softened bars of cream cheese (16 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 cup mayo check out my homemade recipe
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Handful of chives or green onion, chopped small – add last and stir in (reserve some to garnish)
- 1/2 pound bacon, cooked crumbled small (optional)
- 24 wonton wrappers In the refrigerated section at the grocery store – the ingredient label on these wasn't bad at all.
Preheat oven to 350*. Mix up the cream cheese, parmesan, mayo, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper, chives, and (optional) bacon.
Butter 24 mini muffin cups and gently push a wonton wrapper down into each. The edges will stand up out of the cups. Fill evenly with crab meat mixture, not quite to the top of the cup. Sprinkle a few more green onions around the top for garnish.
Bake 10-13 minutes or more, until filling is hot and wrappers are golden brown and crispy. Watch them or they can get too brown quickly. Serve warm.
These can easily be made ahead and then baked right before serving.