Tangy Herb Salad Dressing or Dip
A yummy blend of herbs makes this dressing (or dip) a wonderful addition to salads, chicken nuggets, fries, veggie sticks or chips.
Servings: 1 Cups
- 1/2 cup mayo try my homemade mayonnaise recipe, OR if you know you won't make it yourself, you could get this kind – because believe me, finding mayo without nasty soybean or canola oil is NOT easy! You may have to keep checking that link, though, a they have trouble keeping it in stock.
- Juice from one lemon or lime
- 1/2 cup sour cream here is the kind I normally use
- 1 handful of fresh herbs or a few shakes of dried – I used oregano, parsley, and basil from the pots on our deck
- 2 Tablespoons raw honey
- 3 Tablespoons Red wine vinegar or extra lemon or lime juice if you don't have this
- 3 cloves fresh garlic or garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Few shakes of pepper freshly ground is best
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil