Cream Cheese Veggie Dip
This recipe is great as a yummy breakfast, or for an appetizer if you're having friends over, or whatever!
Servings: 2 Cups
- 16 oz. organic cream cheese softened
- 1/2 to 1 cup organic sour cream optional — to make it less thick and more creamy, it also makes more this way
- A bunch of parsley chopped — optional
- Sea salt and pepper to your taste
- Vegetables of choice — I use mostly organic depending on the Dirty Dozen list: a bunch of green onions or 1 regular onion, 3-5 radishes, a couple stalks of celery, a few carrots, 1-2 peppers — I like using different colors, fresh garlic cloves to your taste, I like a lot for good flavor, maybe 4-6 (or you could use dried garlic powder)
- Dippers of choice: Bagels organic crackers or gluten-free crackers, vegetables like pepper strips, celery, or baby carrots (if I'm serving those as dippers, I usually won't put those same veggies into the dip though)
Finely chop the vegetables of your choice. Then add the remaining ingredients and blend well.
You can eat this dip instantly or you can pop in the fridge for about an hour to help bring out the flavor. :)