Good morning readers! Over the weekend we went to two weddings and had loads of fun. One of them was an outdoor wedding, isn't this a pretty setting?
Cute couples, huh? 🙂
By the way, thanks to all 259 of you who jumped in to offer your advice when I wasn't sure what shoes to wear! It was between these two:
And most of you suggested the ‘strappy' ones, which is what I went with. (And yes, I wore the same thing to both weddings, I didn't feel like figuring out another outfit…ha!)
- I'm having some design issues here on the blog; however, the subscribe box up at the top is finally working correctly, so if you don't get blog updates via email, please subscribe so you'll get notification when a new post goes up. 🙂 And if you stay subscribed you'll be automatically entered into periodic gift card giveaways, too!
(Another one is coming very soooooon…)
- This is gettin' scarier, did you guys see this? South Korea joined Japan in halting imports of U.S. wheat! Who's next? Read about it here.
- Did you love this post from Cara, too? The Benefit of Letting Your Children Become Bored. I commented there about how this looks at our house. Read it and let me know what you think.
- Here's one from Kendahl last week that I'd also love your thoughts on: What is Fat Hatred? Do you agree?
- Hey all, my body has been weird lately and I'm wondering if I need to do some type of detox. Anyone have suggestions for what kind I should do or any thoughts on that at all, what I need to be aware of, etc.? I will do thorough research first, but wanted to see what you guys say, too. (I also put it on Facebook, so I'm looking forward to everyone's feedback.)
- Anyone need some summer salad ideas? Or some healthy snacks to have around for the kids once school is out?
- By now you've probably all heard about Vernon Hershberger's big win, but here's another post you may want to read: Wisconsin, “America’s Dairyland,” Wastes Three Years of Vernon Hershberger’s Heroic Life… Vernon Hershberger is a hero in the civilly disobedient spirit of Henry David Thoreau, Gandhi and Martin Luther King.