Happy New Year reader friends!!
Today is my annual super exciting (not) paperwork day when I get things all in order for tax time while Kent watches football. So while I'm doing that, I thought I'd share some 2012 blog highlights with you from the “shocking” category…
- Newborn Taken From Parents Who Refuse Hepatitis B Vaccine and Ask Too Many Questions – When Jodi Ferris arrived at Hershey Medical Center after giving birth in an ambulance, the last thing she expected was to lose custody of their newborn…
- Go here if you missed any of the updates on Jacob Stieler – If you are concerned about our parental rights being stripped away, you'll want to be sure you didn't miss any of these posts. (At that link, scroll down to start at the beginning.)
- Is it shaken baby syndrome or vaccine induced encephalitis? – Is it child abuse or a vaccine side effect?
- Where Oh Where Has Common Sense Gone? (Communism Anyone?) – To control the feral pig population by eliminating farm pigs is like tackling the drunk driving problem by prohibiting car sales…
- 150 Employees Fired for Not Getting the Flu Shot – Remind me again, what country do we live in? Because every day it’s feeling less and less like the United States of America and more like a government run country. Don’t you think it’s getting downright scary?
More from 2012 you may have missed:
- Is it Safe to Have a Vasectomy or Get Your Tubes Tied? – Even as much as I question everything, until this week I hadn't really questioned vasectomies or tubal ligations, they're just snips, right?
- My Nipples are on Fire – Can you guess where I'm going with this post?
- Homeschooling posts – In 2012 we began our newest family adventure, one that even surprised myself, you can read all about it there. 🙂
- Gettin’ Real About Coffee Enemas with a Q & A – Get the REAL scoop on coffee enemas and coffee enema benefits – cause admit it, you've always wondered about it haven't you? 🙂
- Is Your Mattress Toxic? – Recently I introduced you to a spunky 18 year old, Caroline. Today, she's sharing the story of something scary that happened to her recently…
Rhvonda Launsby says
Wow the matress story is scary all are but wow
Kelly, I haven’t been a reader for that long, so I just now read all of your posts about Jacob Stieler and his family. Do you have an update since Oct? Wow, the reward that must be waiting for that family!
Since then I’ve emailed with his Aunt and also seen her and Erin’s Facebook updates – Jacob is still receiving treatment and doing great!!! 🙂