Fresh Homemade Salsa
This homemade salsa with fresh veggies from your garden or the farmer's market is always a hit. Get creative and add veggies that you love for a flavor explosion!
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1/3 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 med onion, chopped small (more to your taste)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped into small pieces
- 2-4 jalapeños, chopped
- 3-4 bell peppers, chopped – all different colors look prettiest
- 12 assorted tomatoes, chopped small – or however many you have
- 2-3 cloves fresh garlic, chopped small
- About 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, add more to your taste
- Optional: 1 teaspoon Palm sugar
- More ingredients to try (I love them all): fresh chopped parsley, grilled corn on the cob, black beans
- Avocado would be yummy, but I'm not sure if the lime in the recipe would be enough to keep it from turning brown. Does anyone know?
Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and toss together. Enjoy.
For a faster version, just clean all of the ingredients and toss them into a food processor until it's as chunky as you like it. :)
Recipe by Kelly the Kitchen Kop at https://kellythekitchenkop.com/the-best-fresh-homemade-salsa-recipe/