You guys will LOVE this inspiring video about what my sweet friend Hilary is pulling off as lunch lady in a Topanga, California school. Seriously it'll give you chills, you may even cry…
- “I have their stomachs for 6 hours, that's an incredible opportunity to see a shift and to make a difference in how they think, how they act, how they feel.“
- “Everybody I met from another country said, this is the way we ate growing up and we were never sick.”
- “Vitamin L is a major nutrient that's lacking these days.”
- “Knowledge is so important because we're so disconnected from our food.”
- “When you turn someone's health around, there's no greater feeling.“
- Click here to get Hilary's book, The Heal Your Gut Cookbook.
- Click to watch another video with Hilary the lunch lady if you're like me and can't get enough. 🙂
Come hear the lunch lady in person!
Hilary will be speaking at the Wise Traditions/WAPF conference next month in Baltimore: The Lunch Lady: Disrupting the Trend of Chronic Illness in the Next Generation.
Who else is going? Please if you go, find me and say hello!
More you might like:
- Michael Moore is definitely not on my list of favorites, but here's a good video about a school lunch program in France.