Guess what I did all weekend? I whined, stomped my foot and said a few bowling words. I’ve got more computer issues that I won’t bore you with, but my Monday Mix-Up isn’t as full as normal today.
I NEED YOU!
So reader friends, I need you to pick up the slack for me. Please flood my comment box today with:
A. Something interesting you did this weekend
B. An interesting article you’ve come across recently
C. A miracle cure for all my computer issues, present and future.
Preferably option C. 🙂
I do have a couple things for you, though…
- I’m so excited to have an Olive Oil sponsor on my resources page again, and what an awesome sponsor they are – if you’ve struggled finding a good source for anti-oxidant-rich, fresh, traditional, and sustainable olive oil, check them out!
- Do you have the balls to change the food system? A well written article sent to me from my friend, Bob. Thanks Bob!
- Have you signed up for the Real Food for Rookies Class yet? Enrollment ends THIS WEEK, don’t miss the fun! I’ve finally got the members-only forum working, too.
- Oh, and did you notice the new banners running on my site? Soon I’ll tell you all about it, homeschoolers you’ll want to listen up! 🙂
Here are some articles from my archives that you may not have seen:
- 5 Dave Ramsey Money Principles and 5 Kitchen Kop Food Principles
- Life Changes – 5 Ways They’re All the Same
- Eight excuses for not eating Real Food – I wonder if you’ve heard any of these?
- Joe’s No-Grain No-Carb Tabouli & A Regular Tabouli Recipe, too
- I’m really not a food snob
Have a great week!