Good morning readers! Thank you to all who commented Friday and helped us with our Gardening 911 dilemmas, I have hope now that maybe I can talk Kent into continuing to garden again next year. 🙂
There are a couple days left to enter the $150 Green Pasture giveaway from last week. I was blown away by the response! The contest closes Wednesday and I'll announce the winner on Friday.
- Have you heard of Meatless Mondays? Read why Dr. Kaayla Daniel isn't going for it: Not Taking the EWG Pledge. (Also, have you seen this one: Are meat-eaters ruining the earth?!) One more on this from Raine: What I think of Meatless Mondays.
- This may seem like a weird question, but are any of you out there experts on yeast? I got a Facebook request last week for more information on that topic (which kinds of yeast are good, such as nutritional yeast, and which kinds are bad, like when you have a yeast infection) and I don't have time to do the research right now. If anyone is willing to do a bit of research and write a guest post, let me know and I'll send you the full question.
- I got my Weston Price/Wise Traditions conference ticket and can't wait to go to Dallas this fall! The early bird discount ends today, so be sure to get your ticket before they go up $50. (Let me know if you're coming and come say hi when you're there!)
- Warning: going off-topic… Do any of you make online photo books? I'm thinking of using this photo book company (they have 50% off right now) for our Colorado trip pictures if it's fast and easy, and I'd love your input.
- Remember I told you about Santa Cruz organic foods last week and how they support genetically modified foods? Well the reader who told me about that, Colleen, was so upset by the response she got from them, that she started her own blog! Here's her post with their response to her concerns: J.M. Smucker is turning over in his grave.
Have a great week!
Affiliate links are above – read my icky small print policies below.