Here are a few good links for you to look over with your coffee on this gorgeous summer morning!
- Read my post about our Sweet Summer Saturday – see if you think I'm getting a little better at my food pictures?
- If you haven't already, don't forget to:
- Kimberly posted about spelt flour last week. Do you wonder how it’s different from or a better alternative to wheat flour? (I also wrote a post about the benefits of using alternative grains.)
- If you don’t know and love Jenny and her blog yet, you will soon. Check out the amazing pics in this farm market post. (Some juicy comments are there, too!)
- Here's one more rock-solid Nourishing Traditions food blogger to check out if you haven't already: Alyss. This post is about fermented foods, something I've only got into a little bit so far…
- Your turn to comment! Go ahead and let your Monday rant loose if you have one, or share a favorite post from last week. If you’re normally a lurker, make my day and leave your first comment – be sure to tell me you did and you’ll get a prize…OK, maybe not, but you will make my Monday. If you’re like Aunt Becky in PA (who reads my blog and I didn’t know it ‘til recently), or another relative or friend of Kent’s or mine and we don’t know you’re here, then you’ve really got to comment today and say hello!
Have a great week!