- For my local readers: do you know about the Big Binder blog yet? Jen keeps you up on great deals and fun things to do around the Grand Rapids area. I subscribe to her blog so I can get updates automatically – I love this resource. She also has a cute writing style that makes me laugh. 🙂
- Waaaay back in the early days of this blog, I did a post on Chipotle fast food restaurants. At that time we didn’t have one here in Grand Rapids, but I’m happy to say that now we do! (Oh dear Chipotle peeps, not to complain, but if you could also add one on the North side of GR, that would be swell…) Last week Kristen found a great video with the Chipotle founder and Joel Salatin, talking about “the pigness of a pig”, among other fun things. It is so refreshing to watch! A fast food restaurant, buying their pork from farmers like Joel Salatin – yes! There really is hope for us! (We went there tonight and I'm glad to report that it was booming in there.)
- Don’t forget: if you know of some healthy restaurants in YOUR CITY, fast food, slow food, upscale, or whatever, please comment at this Healthy Restaurants post and I’ll add it to the list that I’m compiling there!
- Do you know how to make basic deviled eggs or basic egg salad? In case you don’t, I posted the recipe today. Just for you.
- Believe it or not, I don’t actually have anymore to say today. Now pick yourselves up off the floor and get your fingers ready – I want you to go to the comments and let us know a couple things: A. What was your favorite post here on the blog this past week, and/or B. What was your favorite post on another blog this week? Don’t forget to leave us a link! (The link may throw your comment into my spam folder, so I’ll try to remember to check it. If I forget, feel free to contact me with a nudge.)
Have a great week!