I’ve got a really good problem. I have more post ideas in my drafts folder than I think I’ll EVER get to! And what’s wrong with that is that I’ve probably got guest posts, or posts I told people I’d get up, buried waaaaaay down in there that I totally forgot about. Feel free to give me an email nudge if that’s the case with something you’re waiting on. I promise I’m not forgetting on purpose!
- Wait ‘til you read this story about how Sarah healed her son’s cavity, for real! (Did you read the story about when I first met Sarah and almost got into a ‘butter fight’ with her son’s camp counselor?)
- It’s kind of ironic that the next thing I post is this: How to choose a sweetener from my friend, Melissa. This chart is great for us real foodie freaks when we’re taking things too seriously. 🙂 And if you really do want to know more about that, check out my post on choosing sweeteners.
- I love my 100% grass fed meat sponsor, and they’ve got a great offer going right now, too! (I was just whining on Facebook about how many restaurants still advertise that they serve “grain fed beef”, as if that’s a good thing…)
- Look what I made again last week: Stuffed shells and cheese. It was so good and a great way to use up my yogurt cheese in the fridge. (Here are more yogurt cheese recipe ideas and ways to get more probiotics into your diet!)
- Know anyone who recently had their gall bladder out and is wondering what to eat, or maybe you know someone dealing with frequent urinary tract infections? Those posts went up recently, and as always, the comments were packed with great information.
- This is a long-ish read, but a nice, clear overview from Dr. Eades on the new book by Gary Taubes, Why we get fat. Or you could skip this book review and just buy the book: Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It. If you’ve read this, let us know what you thought and what you learned.
- I was thinking about Kefir soda and I was wondering if there are enough minerals in mine. So I asked my expert friend, Julie, and this is her post about which sugars to use and how they compare in mineral content. (Thanks Julie!)
Note: some links above are affiliate links, and I’ll earn a small commission if you buy, which will help me keep blogging!