OK all you Easter Bunny helpers, did you see the great ideas for better Easter basket goodies in Friday’s post, actually in the comments? That dude owes us for helping him out like that. 🙂
- Over on my other blog today I’m hoping you’ll share how you teach your kids the “real deal” at Easter time, and I also tell you about some of our own family Easter traditions.
- Do you want to see the new coffeepot we just ordered? It’s the Presto 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffeemaker – I’d had percolator coffee with Sonia at the cottage last week, and it got me thinking more about getting rid of our coffeemakers with plastic parts. (Read more about plastics dangers.) For my everyday cup of coffee (which I make with my hot water tap that’s broken right now…apparently the heating unit goes out after you’ve had a while…grrrr), I’m not sure if I should get the Cilio Porcelain No. 2 Filter Holder or the Hario Size 02 White Ceramic Funnel. I didn’t get clear direction from my Facebook plea for help last week, so maybe you guys will know: which is safest, porcelain or ceramic? (Or are they similar?)
- Check out this sign at a local coffee shop:
- A bunch of us got ranting on my Facebook page the other day about the new “natural” fries at Wendy's (yeah right), and a reader, Genet, sent me this article about them: Better tasting, yes. Natural, no.
- I loved this talk at the Weston Price chapter leader’s meeting in November after the Wise Traditions conference, and I’m thankful Sarah took good notes! Tips for evaluating a grass-based farm.
- Want something else to be freaked out about? Yeah, like there’s not enough… Now we have to worry about BPA on our cash register receipts ?!!!