Good morning, readers! Over the weekend I was supposed to go watch my niece in her Pom Pon competition over in Saginaw, but then the blizzard came through. I loved being on Pom in high school and just for laughs, here's a picture from my Junior year. Go ahead, have a good chuckle, I don't mind, that's the kind of stuff I do for you people. 🙂
- The other day I came across some Friday Food Flops, so I thought I'd post a link in case you haven't seen them. I'm sure I'll have more of these posts again soon…it's inevitable
when I'm in the kitchen.
- Here's what made me think of the flops above, it was this post from Jen at Big Binder who cracks me up: Reindeer pancakes.
- I'm wondering something — do you ever have trouble finding things here at the Kitchen Kop blog? I created this blurb in the side bar of my blog just for you: Can't find something on the KK site? CLICK HERE! That link explains all my best tips for navigating around. If that still doesn't help for whatever reason, email me: [email protected]
- Does the whole Paula Dean ordeal irritate anyone else? Check out this post from my friend Carl: Big pharma: rejoice! You have a new celeb in Paula.
- Another reason not to believe everything you hear: The mystery of the “Japanese poop burger” story.
- If you've always wondered about essential oils, and how exactly you can use them, last week's post is crammed full of great info. Don't miss all the helpful comments: Not hokey after all.
- Seriously, why can't WE have raw milk vending machines?! You can get candy and pop from vending machines after all! Here are a couple interesting articles about this: Interview with Polish raw milk vending machine maker, and Milk vending machine producer in Poland seeks partners abroad.