- Are you starting to think about resolutions yet? Personally, I’m not going there ‘til January first.
- I have all sorts of ideas for my blog in 2010 that I think you’ll like! Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss anything juicy. (Subscription options are after each post or up in the sidebar.)
- Didn’t get what you wanted for Christmas? Buy it for yourself! Today we're finally announcing the winner of the giveaway for the recipe card subscription from Nourished Kitchen, and if you didn't win, Jenny is offering some screaming discounts! Also, Real Food t-shirts and shopping bags are still available, along with my Real Food Ingredient Guide for only $5.
- Anyone have some “you’ll never believe this” Christmas stories to share? Maybe some traveling snafus or a weird gift? In case you missed my Christmas post, Mistee shared a cute story there in the comments for all of us Real Foodies.
- Do you pray for your farmer? I thought you might like this interesting post.
- Thanks to Sonia for sending me the 6 Weirdest, Scariest Processed Foods. Sick.
- Jen sent me a good one, too. She said, “Finally, an article featured on Yahoo that is full of common sense regarding food choices. Thought I'd share it with you.” Since she sent it to me a couple weeks ago, I’ve now seen it on a few other blogs, too…
- More scary stuff about MSG in the flu vaccine…
Kind of on the short side for today, but hopefully there’s plenty here to keep you reading if you’re bored. Happy last Monday of 2009, Reader Friends! 🙂