- Christmas is FOUR days away. Are you ready? I’m feeling good. Shopping and wrapping are done, I just need to make a lot of food this week. The kids are off on break now, so I'm sure they'd love to help me. 🙂
- What are your family traditions for Christmas? One of ours is that we always have a special Christmas Eve dinner with just the six of us, including non-alcoholic wine for the kids (or Kefir Soda!) served in real wine glasses, which the kids love, of course.
- For our family Christmas get-togethers I’m making the Stuffed Mushrooms recipe I posted Friday and also these: Jeanne’s Pinwheel Crescents. They’re made using this recipe for Crescent Dinner Rolls.
- I’m toying with the idea of changing my posting schedule again in the new year. (Or I may even post more beginning this week since I have a lot that I want to share with you. Spreading it out may be better than overloading you all on one day…?) I’m always trying to find just the right groove for how often to post. It’s interesting to see how my stats change each day, and for some reason not as many people are online on Friday as they are Monday through Thursday. (Saturday & Sunday’s low stats I understand, but Friday's have me baffled.) So instead of posting M-W-F, I may go to a M-T-W-Th schedule. If you don’t subscribe yet, please do, that way it won’t matter to you what I do with my posting schedule, and you’ll get all the new stuff either way. (Subscription buttons are under this post or up in the sidebar.) I’d love to hear your thoughts on this… Does anyone care which days I post?
- On a much more important topic, please take a look at this short video on the raw milk issue in Wisconsin.
- I have a friend, Deb, who plans to open up a health food store with a gluten-free focus in the near future and she wanted me to ask you guys for help coming up with a catchy name for her store. (I didn't realize it was mostly GF oriented when I Tweeted/Facebooked about this recently.) If you have any store name ideas OR tips to help her be successful, either comment here or contact Deb: [email protected].
Have a great week!