- This week I'll announce the winner of the $100 tub of beef tallow from U.S. Wellness Meats!
- Thursday afternoon I leave for my first Weston A. Price Foundation/Wise Traditions conference in Chicago – I’m so excited! It’s been busy getting ready and also preparing for a talk I gave to a local MOPS group last week. (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers.) I’ve got my new logo and business cards all done. If you haven’t already let us know you’re coming, please do, we want to be sure to meet you. If you'll be there Thursday you can go out to dinner with us for yummy duck fat French fries! For those that can’t make it, check the Twitter box on my homepage throughout the weekend as I’ll be doing as much extra Tweeting as I can to keep all of you up to date.
- Speaking of Twitter, if you missed the #realfood Twitter party last Thursday, Donielle from Naturally Knocked Up (who got this going – thanks Donielle!) has declared each 1st Thursday of the month to be #realfood Twitter party day! (9:00-11:00 p.m. EST) It was fun reading all the Tweets that came through because they were ALL about Real Food. Get this: Nina Planck came to the party, too!
- Over at the Cure for the Middle-Aged Middle post there have been some new comments recently from a couple people who have tried this diet. It has led me to ask some questions about dieting itself that I'd love your opinions on.
- Jimmy had an interesting post last week about the author of the book, The China Study, which promoted low-fat diets (tsk tsk). Also, see the WAPF book review of the China Study.
- I put up a new index post today to make it easier when you’re looking for topics related to Healthy Meat Choices & Cooking Tips – see if you’ve missed any of these. 🙂
Have a great week!