In a few days I'll head out to the annual Wise Traditions conference in Santa Clara, California. I'm super excited to see so many friends and readers there. Even more fun is that this year I've got a travel partner: Lisa from the Muskegon Weston A. Price Foundation chapter is flying out with me!
- I know that some of you are still recovering from Hurricane Sandy. We were praying for you all and hope that you have power again! In this post, Jill from Real Food Forager gives us Tips for the Next Storm: Don’t Do What I Didn’t.
- Has anyone ever heard of Kombucha Concentrate? It gives the benefits of drinking kombucha but without the sugar. Let me know if you've tried it!
- You know what hit me a few days after Halloween? This was the first year I didn't eat even ONE piece of candy. I never even wanted any. Isn't that wild? I never thought that would happen. Oh I still eat plenty of sweets, believe me, but none are as good anymore as the ones I can make here at home with Real Food ingredients. Anyone know what I mean?
- Did any of you pay attention to the big ruckus that a vegan reader got going over at this post? Get the Bad Fats Out Of Your Kitchen! I rarely trash comments, but one of his went over the line.
- Reminder: you can watch this movie FREE until the election is over: The Genetic Roulette Movie. Oh I so hope we will be celebrating at the conference this weekend that Prop 37 passed, don't forget to tell your friends and family in California how important it is to VOTE YES!