Well I've been fighting with Aweber for a few hours now on this Sunday trying to get my newsletter out, when I'm supposed to not be working, so forgive me for just quickly adding in a few links here that I think you'll like and not jibber-jabbering like I sometimes do on my Monday posts. (Did I just hear a bunch of people sigh ‘thank GOD!'?)
- Be sure to check out on the Two Screaming Deals I told you about the other day. (A HUGE bundle of 33 e-books for $39 – 92% off! And the FREE Oral Health Summit! Read more about both here.)
- Last week I received a SAD comment from a reader who urges women NOT to get a hysterectomy as it ruined her sex life and her marriage, and I'm wondering if this is more common than we know? Please share if this happened with you? (Email me privately if you'd like as I'm thinking of doing a post on it and could share your story anonymously: [email protected]) Here's the post: Hang on to Your Uterus – she is “Miss Gee”, comment #56 now, but that may change as more comments come in.
- Did you see one of my new sponsors on the resources page is selling some new supplements for gut health? Visit my supplement sponsors here who I trust. (Or is it “whom”?)
- I had to order more Colloidial Silver Immune Support the other day because we had some that actually went bad. (The taste went funky.) Has anyone else had that happen to them? Here's my post with more info on how we use colloidal silver. (I love it for once in a while, it's not something we use very often, but works great when we do!)
- I posted this homeschooling update in the backend of my blog the other day so you may not have seen it: Homeschooling is not Primarily about Academics. I need a big neon sign flashing in our home to remind me of this moment by moment!
- The following came into my inbox last week and I thought some of you might be interested in watching (some of my very favorite artists will be there!):A Night of Hope and Healing for the victims and community of Newtown will be hosted by Max Lucado on Tuesday, January 15 in Bridgeport, Connecticut.The event will include Christian artists Chris Tomlin, Mandisa, Casting Crowns, Tobymac, Steve Curtis Chapman and his wife MaryBeth, Bldg 429, and Laura Story. Author and Pastor Max Lucado will share messages of encouragement, along with Louie Giglio.This free event is designed to bring comfort to the community through music, prayer, and uplifting messages. 10,000 tickets were given to the victims’ families and citizens of the local area. This event will be available through livestreaming online, only on the evening of the event, and will be accessible through this link: https://bit.ly/hopehealing.
- I'll have to miss it, so if anyone figures out a way to record it, PLEASE let me know! ([email protected])
- Actually, I hope my local readers will just watch the beginning and then by 7:00 join us at our first WAPF chapter meeting of the year!!! We've got a couple speakers coming from Ann Arbor and they'll be giving a beginners run down (or a refresher) on Weston A. Price. Find out more at our chapter website, and be sure to sign up for our Meetup group so you get notifications of future meetings, too. (Comment below if you're coming and also I hope you'll find me to say hello!) Not local? Find your local chapter here.
- Check out this cute prayer book I posted about at my other blog, written by a local friend, Jody: Prayer Handbook for Kids.
- Did you see this post from Melissa with delicious and simple ways to make your REAL food taste even better? Dutch Oven Winter Meals.
- Speaking of winter recipes, here are some easy crock pot meals for you to look over!
- And don't forget we now have a sponsor selling REAL homemade beef or chicken stock for those times you just can't make it or you need a LOT. 🙂
- Also remember: if you ever come across interesting links, please email me and I’ll share some of them in these Monday Mix-Up posts. (Thank you!)
Have a great week!