It was a much better week around here, so no whining today! Just some interesting links I know you’ll like…
- You’ll love reading this fun post by Kimberly Hartke. She interviews Amanda Love, the person responsible for the AMAZING food at the Wise Traditions Conference coming up soon! (It’s such a treat eating there, not just because it tastes unbelievably good, but also it’s nice not having to worry about getting sick.)
- Have you heard this ROTTEN news about Morningland Dairy Farm? A reader friend, Erica, says this, “This is not just about their cheese; this situation clearly represents our limited rights to food that will nourish us and not destroy our health.” If you could make a small donation, every little bit helps.
- Apparently some Mommy Bloggers were invited by the Corn peeps to come out and take a visit. Diana nailed it with this post, “Why wasn’t I invited to the Iowa Corn Tour?” Shannon from Nourishing Days also had a great response.
- I just started reading this blog and loved the post called, “Trick or Treat”.
- Read Whole Foods Market’s response to the news story about some of their organic foods originating in China.
- A little update on my other blog if you’re interested: I just added to a post there called, “I tried the ‘church’ thing, and it’s not for me”, to include something I wanted to share with those of you who have been hurt by someone in the Church. (Sadly, I know this is VERY common…) I also just posted a quote by C.S. Lewis that made me feel normal for all those times that prayer doesn’t come natural at all.