- Be sure to check out my other new post for today, “Do you take supplements as an insurance policy?” This is part 4 (last one) in my series on our trip to California. 🙂
- Are any of you reader friends BUSINESS OWNERS? If so, have you thought of how you could help your employees become more healthy and avoid health care costs? Consider setting up one on one Kitchen/Nutrition Consultations for them – I’d love to help them learn about good food choices and how eating better isn’t really that difficult or time-consuming. Find out more in my contact/consultations page.
- As I mentioned in Friday’s post about my fitness evaluation, I’ve been watching my carbs recently, trying to lose a few pounds. I’ve been letting you know how it’s going a little now and then in my Twitter or Facebook updates. OR you can just read the Twitter box on the right hand side of this page. 🙂
- Are you following the HR 2749 saga? Kristen wrote a great post to bring you up to date, and here’s another one on HR 2749 from Kimberly. (Also, be sure to go back to Kimberly’s blog tomorrow/Tuesday for her Natural Cures blog carnival, when she’ll have popular author Kevin Trudeau (“Natural Cures ‘They’ Don't Want You to Know about”) guest posting about building immunity to prevent swine flu, seasonal flu and colds.
- Local readers: MEET US AT THE MOVIES! Donielle emailed to let me know that Food, Inc. is playing at Rivertown, so I’m meeting her there at 6:45 for the 7:10 movie. (She said she’ll be easy to find as she’ll have a baby strapped to her.) We’d love to have you join us, and if we get enough people, we can get a group rate.
Have a great week!