I don't know if you guys have noticed, but I have drastically cut back on the promos that I put in front of you these days. Yes, many are super helpful, and most are FREE too, but I just couldn't come at you with so much or I'd make myself gag. I'm hoping that if I only promote the ones I really feel strongly about, that you'll appreciate that and see the value too…
The Broken Brain Series looks that good you guys.
Dr. Mark Hyman has put together solid information about a SAD epidemic that is taking over our brains and our future. Over 58 experts and patient success stories are included.
Set an alarm for January 17th at 6pm ET (and 6pm for 7 nights after that) to watch each episode as it goes live. This whole documentary, all 8 episodes, are going to be aired for free.
I love how they explain that SO many things are NOT beyond our control, which gives me great hope, especially since this topic is extremely personal to me…
- So many in Kent's family have died from Alzheimers, including his Dad. (Read more hopeful info about Alzheimers here in my recent post.)
- So many kids we know have struggled with ADHD and Autism — these are debilitating for whole families!
- I know two people with traumatic brain injuries, one from several years ago and it's still affecting his life. Another found out she was pregnant the day of her accident, she went on to give birth to their baby and they're still fighting for her to get her life back well over a year later. In the meantime her husband feels like a single dad and he continues to love and support his wife as she heals.
- I have many good friends, and some family members too, who have fought anxiety and depression for years.
- Those issues and more will be covered to include the long list of brain symptoms that we thought were all separate problems…
I love how they say in this series that, “It’s time to reclaim our lives, one future and one memory at a time.”
~And they tackle the question: Is brain degeneration avoidable?
Did you know that BRAIN illnesses are the LEADING cause of disability? The epidemic of broken brains is stealing our future and erasing our memories.
Please make time to watch this, and help me spread the word if you can. (You could use the share buttons below this post.)
Click here to save your spot and you'll get a reminder when it's live and free to watch.
Watch the video trailer:
- This Mom Will Make You Cry: How One Small Change Brought Help and Hope for Her Autistic Son
- Again, read more hopeful info about Alzheimers here in my recent post
- How to heal anxiety and depression naturally
- ADHD or Bored Out of Their Minds?
- Diet Changes and ADHD — Can They Really Help? One Mother’s Incredible Story
- Do Food Dyes / Artificial Colorings Affect Kids’ Behavior?
- Why Kent Takes a Spoonful of Coconut Oil Every Morning (+ Coconut Oil Benefits and Which Coconut Oil is Best)