—Is your child bouncing off the walls, unable to sit still even for short periods?
—Does he or she have frequent melt-downs, behavior issues, or difficulty falling asleep at bedtime?
—Is homework a constant battle that includes tears and “dramatic drops”?
—Does your child seem to be ill frequently?
—Has their teacher suggested having them tested for ADHD or ADD?
Food Additive List with Many Connected Issues…
If any of the above sound too familiar, or perhaps your child suffers from one of the below conditions, you can click each link to see more information, a story, and related science from the Feingold Association, and ways that your child can be helped by avoiding foods with dangerous additives:
- Attention Deficits, Hyperactivity (ADD / ADHD)
- Autism, PDD, Aspergers
- Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Learning Disabilities
- Ear Infections
- Eczema, Hives (Urticaria)
- Eye Muscle Disorders, Strabismus, Nystagmus
- Headaches, Migraines
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sleep Disorders, Nightmares, Night Terrors
- Speech Difficulties
- Tourette Syndrome
- Violence, aggression
—READ ABOUT HOW TO AVOID FOOD ADDITIVES:
Many Learning & Behavior Problems Begin In Your Grocery Cart – become a label reader!
—DOWNLOAD AUDIO INTERVIEW WITH JANE HERSEY ON THE DANGERS OF FOOD ADDITIVES – Click to play it on your computer now, or right click (control click for Macs) to save-as/download-as so you can put it on your iPod or MP3 to listen to later.
In some cases avoiding dangerous additives in our food isn't enough and the child (or adult) needs “the big guns”. In this case they may need to go on a more restrictive diet temporarily to heal their immune system from past damage.
- Find out more about the GAPS Diet.
- This Mom Will Make You Cry: How One Small Change Brought Help and Hope for Her Autistic Son
- When the WAPF Diet isn’t Enough for Healing (*Unbiased* Just Thrive Testimonies)
- GAPS Diet: One Child’s Unexpected Comments, GAPS Diet Food List for Healing, and Calling for More Testimonials!