Versatile and Easy Dip with Cream Cheese for any Craving
Make sure to check out all the different variations below!
- Garlic, fresh minced is best (or garlic powder), about 4 cloves or however many you'd like
- About 1/4-1/2 an onion, chopped small (or about 4 green onions chopped, or you could just use onion powder or dried onion)
- Sea salt and possibly pepper, too, depending on your tastes and which dip you're making — if it tastes blah, that almost always means it needs more salt
- 8 ounces cream cheese, organic or homemade, from grass fed cows is best, and if it's softened it's easiest to mix up
- About 2 cups sour cream, more or less is fine – the less you use, the thicker the dip; the more you use, the creamier the dip
- Optional: Various herbs like parsley, oregano, more garlic powder, etc., depending on which dip you're making
Mix the above together and add in the following options below, depending on which variation sounds good to you. You can use a hand mixer to get it extra smooth if you'd like.
Recipe by Kelly the Kitchen Kop at https://kellythekitchenkop.com/easy-dip-with-cream-cheese/