Here it is, the best time of year to stock up on your healthy favorites!
Scroll through these deals to see what's on sale. 🙂 The Beautycounter and Perfect Supplements' sales are already live, and a few more may be as well, but for others you'll have to wait until midnight…
Here we go, happy shopping, friends!
–45% OFF from Perfect Supplements – Black Friday through Cyber Monday–
This sale is for 35% off ANY Perfect brand product, BUT you can also use my KOP coupon code for another 10% off and get a total of 45% off!
I’ve told you before how much I love Perfect Supplements for how transparent they are, for all of their safety testing, for their commitment to no synthetics, and the way they have never, NOT ONCE, batted an eye at all of my picky questions. They are such nice people and have integrity, which is rare these days!
Here are some of my favorites that I buy regularly:
- Vitamin D caps (I like these especially in winter when I'm not getting enough from the sun, there are all pure ingredients in here, as there is with ALL of their products.)
- MCT oil (For more energy and to combat brain fog, or when you need more processing power! Slip a capful into all sorts of foods — it's unnoticeable. See my video for more on MCT oil here.)
- Liver detox caps (Helps your liver keep your immune system strong — this is an all herbal formula.)
- Desiccated liver caps (Because none of us eat enough of this nutrient-dense superfood.)
- Coconut oil (Best in my popcorn!)
- Collagen powder (No taste, gives a nutrient-boost to my superfood smoothies or in any gravy, soup or sauce — it's the only one that is certified glyphosate-free! Helps hair, skin, immune system, etc.)
- Grass-fed gelatin (Which I just used in my yummy cranberry gelatin yesterday, make any flavor your want of homemade “jello” that's good for you! This has similar health benefits to the collagen, but is used when you want a food to “set up”.)
- My favorite lip balm (It goes on soooo smoothly — I keep one by my desk, by my bed, in my purse and in my coat, not kidding.)
- Now they also have a new supplement for joint health: bovine cartilage — this is sourced from pasture-raised/grassfed cows and it is also the only one certified glyphosate-free! ***Also read more here about how this supplement has been used successfully to help those with auto-immune issues and even cancer!
- …and there's a lot MORE that I haven't mentioned. You can also get free shipping for orders over $99.
- Note that you can still get 10% off products that are not the Perfect brand with the code KOP, such as their cod liver oil! (Know anyone with anxiety? Besides the probiotic on sale below, CLO is the first thing I recommend because it helps so quickly. Read more here.)
–Probiotics, K2-7, PRE-biotics and their new IGG are 25% off – through Cyber Monday–
Click here to get 25% off with code KOP25 on the following:
- I take this K2 daily and won't stop especially since I had a horrible kidney stone that time! K2 is the calcium police, it tells it where to go in your body so it won't build up in your urinary tract, in your gallbladder, or in your arteries! Read more here: what you MUST know if you take vitamin D or calcium. (If you're taking vitamin D or Calcium you definitely need to be taking K2.)
- These are the only probiotics I recommend now, they are NOT like the old lactobacillus probiotics that bothered some people and only had minimal benefits. These can (and should) be taken WITH antibiotics and change everything in your gut microbiome! We take them daily to hopefully prevent chronic disease, because we all know that your gut is where all disease begins. (The science and results with this probiotic blows my mind.) Read more: Is your probiotic actually doing anything or are you just wasting your money? SAVE MORE MONEY: Besides using the code above to get 25% off, be sure to order the 90-day probiotics bottle instead of the 30-day to save even more money!!! HOWEVER, if you are also buying the K2, then it's cheaper to get the bundle, I just checked! With the bundle it's $31.50/bottle instead of $50!
- The PRE-biotic boosts the effect of the probiotic and is especially important for those who are already trying to heal a health issue. (Don't start this until you're been taking the probiotic for a few weeks.)
- Their new IGG supplement has antibodies that patrol your body for antigens and spring into action when they run into anything that’s not supposed to be there, such as viruses, pathogenic bacteria, fungi, environmental toxins, or mold toxins. When IgG antibodies catch an invader, they bind to it so it can’t escape. They neutralize the germ or toxin, so it can’t do any damage.
Don't forget to use the code KOP25 to get 25% off and stock up!
–> Watch my video about vitamin K2 here. Learn why taking K2 is vital for heart health, bone health, and so much more. Also learn about the difference between MK4 and MK7 and why you should never take calcium!
–> Watch my videos about Just Thrive probiotic here: How JT can help acne and How JT can help with histamine issues and chronic infections.
–15% off Beautycounter + Free Shipping on orders over $50!–
Did you know that in Europe there are 1400 chemicals banned from beauty products and only 30 banned in the U.S.??
Just like our food system is totally screwed up, the beauty industry is just as bad! I love Beautycounter makeup and skincare because I don't have to worry about what toxins are going in through my or our daughter's skin!
Right now go here to get 15% off Beautycounter products plus free shipping on orders over $50!
Do you have friends or family who would like to try some of this SAFER makeup and skincare?
If so I'll get you your own link and you can earn 5 free and 5 half-off products!!! Just email me: [email protected] and so I'll see it more quickly, put in the subject line: SEND ME MY LINK. 🙂
Want a FREE $63 Overnight Resurfacing Peel?
This product is great for uneven skin tone, blotchy skin, melasma, etc. Just through Saturday only, if you join as a Band of Beauty member for $29 and spend over $50 (you'll get more bang for your buck now with their sale!), you'll get a free Peel! (Starting Sunday the gift is a $39 Body Butter instead.)
***In case you didn't hear, local readers are invited to an in-person Beautycounter and jewelry sale this Sunday, check my social media for more info or email me: [email protected]
–Get deals on Sauna Space saunas–
Have you been thinking of investing in a sauna? If you have any health issues you may want to consider this to help your body detox and heal.
Click here to take advantage of their sales!
- 20% Black Friday Discount, Friday 11/29
- 10% Discount, Saturday-Sunday 11/
- 10% Cyber Monday Discount + a Free Photon with Purchase of One Luminati or Faraday Sauna, Monday 12/2
–Save 50% on this Freezer Cooking Class and Packed Lunch Class!–
Cara is a good friend of mine and she has 50% off her products right now with the code BLACKFRIDAY, check them out:
- Freezer cooking class
- Packed lunch mini class
- GAPS starter kit
- Picky Eating Solutions class
- Keto Family Class
–Save on Instant Pot pressure cookers and more!–
The Amazon deals are always changing and sometimes there are HUGE discounts, so go to this page to check them out!
–Plant Therapy Deals–
Click here for the Plant Therapy specials.
On Friday used the code FRIDAY, on Sunday use the code SUNDAY, and on Monday use the code MERRY1.
Read more about why I love these oils. (My favorite this time of year is the Christmas tree blend!)
–20% off Defender Shield Products for blocking harmful radiation from your devices–
DefenderShield has cool new products now, like a protective lap blanket, new security/travel pack AND new wallet cell phone cases that also hold credit cards.
Right now you can get 20% off PLUS free shipping by clicking here and using the code SUPER19.
When I bought my new iPhone XS, I had my DefenderShield case before I even had my phone, our kids have these too, that way I don't have to worry AS much about if they move it far enough away from them at night, if our son has it in his pocket, etc… It’s a way to protect yourself and your loved ones from radiating Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) while on a laptop, tablet or a cellphone.
More and more studies are showing that our constant exposure to the devices we’re all so dependent on can cause numerous health problems. DefenderShields are specially made with materials to block, divert and absorb dangerous EMFs.
- Everything is 30% off at CULTURES FOR HEALTH! — this is where to get all your cultures and culturing supplies!
- All Dr. Cowan's VEGETABLE POWDERS and low-oxalate greens are on sale here for 25% off with the code THANKSGIVING19. Slip these powders in soups or sauces and boost the anti-oxidants and nutrition big time because these vegetables are all grown organically in nutrient-dense soil, which is rare these days.
- Get $25 off & free shipping on anything over $100 at RADIANT LIFE. (Use the code THANKFUL.). Use it on the drinking water system we have (it's so affordable, plus it gets out the bad stuff but keeps all the vital minerals in there! Read more about why we love it here: Why we ditched RO water an what we got instead.) Or watch my video here about their whole house filter.
- Yes, making bone broth is easy, but I love having broth from Kettle & Fire ready to go in my pantry for those times I've run out of my freezer stash. Made with grass-fed beef bones and organic, pastured chicken bones, here is a nourishing, shelf-stable alternative to homemade when we need it or when you're out of freezer space. Click here to get 25% off BONE BROTH.
- Organic sourdough bread TO YOUR DOOR IS 10% off through 11/30 with code HEAVENLYTHANKSGIVING
- My favorite organic tea! 20% off with the code BFTWENTY.
- US Wellness Meats — 15% off everything!
HAPPY SHOPPING FRIENDS!
Got questions I can help you with?
As always, if ever there's anything I can help you with, I'll personally answer all Krew Member questions. Just sign up here for free if you haven't already (there's lots of helpful lists, cooking videos, and a grocery cheat sheet for members) and then email me your questions: [email protected] — that'll come straight to my box. 🙂