Kathy’s Black Bean Mango Salsa
Yield 1 bowl
With a blend of sweet and spicy flavors, this dip is always a hit. Serve with your favorite organic corn chips.
- Fresh mango – about 4, chopped
- 2-3 medium jalapeño peppers, chopped small
- 1 small onion, chopped small
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 small can of crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup pineapple rum (optional, but this gives it good flavor)
- Sea salt to taste
Stir all the ingredients together and serve with organic tortilla chips.
Recipe by Kelly the Kitchen Kop at https://kellythekitchenkop.com/black-bean-mango-salsa/