Monday Mix-Up Continued… (Click here to go back to page 1.)
Here's what I've found for you this week…
- Did you know about this? They're so close!!! Please help them reach their goal AND Support the Farm to Consumer Legal Defense Fund when you enter to win an Alaskan fishing expedition for two, including 6 days and 5 nights at a B&B! Click here to enter.
- 6 High-Fat Foods You Should be Eating — You won't be surprised that this list made me crazy. Not because I don't like the foods listed there, they're all great whole foods that I eat often. Instead I was irritated because as usual the author hadn't a clue about healthy saturated fats from pastured animals — where was the pastured BUTTER in that list?! Or beef tallow?! SIGH. Oh well, we are getting there though, because many more people get it than they used to! Read more about healthy fats here.
- If you're into FREE online classes, one is half-way over and the other is starting next week…
1. The current free videos being shown in the women's weight loss class are the following:
- Dr. Sara Gottfried: How To Balance Your Hormones
- Chris Kresser: Maintaining A Health Weight Before, During, And After Pregnancy
- Danette May: How To Love The Body You Live In
- SIGN IN HERE SO YOU CAN WATCH FOR FREE (Remember that just for signing in, you’ll also get this free guide: “The Top 10 Reasons You’re Not Losing Weight”.)
2. Sean Croxton's online event starts next week, so be sure and sign in to save your seat for the free Digestion Sessions. In these classes you'll learn how to get to the root issue so you can heal for good from intestinal bloating, heartburn, GERD, constipation, candida, IBS/IBD, and everything else digestion-related. (Sadly, there's a lot your doc doesn't know about how to heal your gut.) The classes begin soon, so sign in now and get three freebie videos sent to your inbox over the next 3 days:
- How to Keep Your Gall Bladder
- Tips for Beating Constipation
- FIVE Critical Lab Tests Your Doctor isn't Running
- CLICK HERE TO SIGN IN TO WATCH THOSE VIDEOS AND SO YOU'LL KNOW WHEN IT ALL STARTS
- This one is still FREE on Kindle (or click here for other devices): Is your pantry prepared for a natural disaster or worse case scenario? Building a Survival Pantry contains lists of pantry and survival items that you need to be sure and have, including necessary tools, food storage and preparation tips, recipes, and how to prepare spreadsheet to organize your pantry, and more info to get you started. 104 pages, lots of great reviews. Download it here.
- This got a few people riled up on Facebook. Are you a mindful omnivore? Read 10 reasons why I'll never be vegan here. See the Facebook conversation here.
- Here's my weekly reminder to be sure and look around my archive page if you haven't lately. Yes, someday I'll make that and my recipe-finder page a little prettier and easier to navigate (ideas anyone?), but for now, just peruse if you’d like to.