If you need a real food daily menu to help simplify your life, you'll love this new option!
My blogging friend, Emily, and her techie hubs, Antony, have come up with a real food daily plan so now your meals can be totally figured out FOR you. These meal plans are interactive, too, which means you can switch the ingredients around, and add your favorite recipes, too, all with just a click. Then your grocery list is all made out for you, and you've saved a TON of time.
If you get tired of the question from your family and in your own brain, “What's for dinner?”, if you feel like you're in a rut with your meals, or if you're just sick of figuring out what to make that tastes good and is good for you, then you'll want to give this new option a try: Interactive healthy meal plans!
Not only is it easy to use, it's also inexpensive, and will save you loads of time dealing with that question that comes up every. single. day…
No matter the type of real foodie you are, these healthy meal plans have it all.
These meals will keep coming, every week, all planned, with your grocery list all made out, it's a dream for busy parents or any busy person, parents or not. Traditional, gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo & now vegetarian options are all covered.
Here's what else you'll get with these healthy meal plans:
- Included are recipes for double batches to remind you to freeze one to have on hand for busy nights or if you want to take a meal to a sick friend.
- A search box that really works.
- If you have company coming, you can easily change the serving size for each recipe! Adjustable portions from 1 to 100. This also modifies your shopping list – which is ALL made out for you. If you already have some of the ingredients listed, you can easily remove them.
- Every single recipe/real food daily menu can be modified to add or remove ingredients your family does or doesn't like, and you can also add notes to the recipes, too.
- If you're new to real food, this is perfect because there are basics here too, like roasted chicken and bone broth.
- Even with my computer that is getting old and slow, everything came up quickly, I didn't yell at my computer once!
- Check out some of my favorites:
- Avocado chicken salad
- Classic Pot Roast with Autumn Veggies
- Savory Pumpkin Risotto with sage
- Chicken pot pie crumble
- Classic Vichyssoise (a potato and leek soup)
- There's a helpful short video for how to use all the features effectively and save you loads of time.
- Even if you don't think you'd use this as a regular meal plan, just for the interactive recipes it's worth it. Anytime you want to try something new, the shopping list is all done for you!
- Kitchen-tested, family-approved recipes.
- A simple yet comprehensive online experience (not just PDFs in your inbox).
It's like having one great big interactive cookbook at my fingertips and it's for ANY type of diet.
Click here to get interactive healthy meal plans now and have your real food daily menu all made out for you.
It comes with an APP — it has smart phone capability to make shopping a breeze.
As you walk around the farmer’s market or your favorite shops, you can check off items you purchase, making your trip quick and efficient, and you'll spend less because you'll walk in on a mission. If you're sending your spouse or a helper to the store… Here's what Emily says:
“I don’t know about you, but sending my hubby to the store with a shopping list can often result in some surprising purchases that end up in my kitchen.
With Real Plans, you can add notes and even pictures of your favorite brands so you get exactly what you need – the first time around.”