If you appreciate Sean Croxton's interview style and the on-target real foodie information he puts out like I do (I love how he makes real food “hip” since that's not something I can pull off — just ask our kids!), you'll love his class: The Digestion Sessions, where you'll learn everything your doctor doesn't know about digestive problems and how to get to the root issue so you can heal for good. CLICK HERE.
If you just want the info on how to keep your gall bladder, here are a few posts I found that might help you:
- Liver & Gall Bladder Cleanse Recipe | Wellness Mama
- Gallbladder Cleanse to Flush Stones and Avoid Surgery
- Gall Bladder Survival Guide – Weston A Price
- 10 Reasons Why Low Fat is NOT High Nutrition
- Herbal Bitters: Invaluable Aid to Fat Digestion
- Related: What To Eat After Gall Bladder Surgery