There’s always a holiday or celebration right around the corner…
- Easter is coming, not to mention graduation open house season and Mother’s Day.
- After that it will be summer cook-outs, Father’s Day, and 4th of July.
- Before you know it we’ll be at Thanksgiving and Christmas again, with New Year’s Eve and Superbowl parties quickly following!
- And there’s always a birthday party to plan.
- We also like to have “just because” parties now and then with friends or family, or even last-minute “driveway parties” with neighborhood friends.
- Even when it’s our turn to host bible study here, while it’s totally low-key, there’s still food to prepare and things I need to remember to do.
Does Entertaining Stress You Out?
It’s great that we have so many reasons for getting together with those we enjoy being with, but it can be stressful. I’ve made it easier for you with the tips I’ve learned about planning ahead for a shindig. Maybe you’re a “natural” host or hostess and entertaining is no big deal, but if you’re someone that would like help organizing whatever event is in your future, this guide will be just the thing. I’ll help you calmly plan everything ahead of time. Not only will you be sure not to forget anything, but you’ll also DE-STRESS the whole experience so you can enjoy yourself as much as your guests are sure to.
Here’s a sneak peek inside the Real Food Party Planning Guide Table of Contents:Page 3 – Notes before you begin planning
Page 6 – At least three weeks before the party
Page 13 – Make-ahead main dish recipe ideas
Page 21 – Make-ahead side dish recipe ideas
Page 23 – Salad recipe ideas
Page 26 – Make-ahead bread recipe ideas
Page 29 – Make-ahead appetizer recipe ideas
Page 34 – Make-ahead dessert recipe ideas
Page 37 – Nourishing beverage recipe ideas Page 38 – Finalize your menu
Page 39 – One week before the party
Page 40 – Two days before the party
Page 41 – One day before the party
Page 42 – The morning of the party
Page 43 – Just before guests arrive
Page 44 – During the party
Page 45 – After the party
Page 46 – Your feedback/find out more
IMPORTANT NOTICE: I’m in the middle of changing shopping carts, so if you’d like to order, the link below is not working, instead email me here: Kelly@KellytheKitchenKop.com
SORRY, there are no hard copies available, it is downloadable and you can print it out if you wish.