If you love Mexican food like we do and would like try a new recipe tomorrow for Cinco de Mayo, here are some ideas for you. 🙂
That's all, have a good weekend everyone!
- The BEST homemade fresh salsa recipe
- Chili lime almonds
- Creamy Mexican Burrito Recipe or these Grass-fed burritos that go over better with the kids because they’re less spicy.
- Simple Taco Soup
- Tasty layered taco dip recipe
- Healthy & Easy Breakfast Burritos from my sister, Gail.
- Chicken tacos – easy to throw in the crock pot for a fast dinner.
- Homemade soaked tortillas
- More simple, fast meal ideas using homemade tortillas
- Mostly Organic Chicken Enchiladas (The best enchiladas I’ve ever had.)
- Lyn’s Tortilla soup
- Jenn’s Mexican Lasagna (This is so good, and easy to throw together.)
- Spanish Rice (just add seasoned ground beef!)
- Sonia’s Margarita Pasta (Is this one more of an Italian recipe?)
- Fajitas with grass fed flank steak
- Organic Baja Chicken Enchilada Soup – another one that I tried making after having it at a restaurant, and I came pretty darn close!
- Low-carb white chicken chili & another similar recipe, but with only 4 ingredients!
- Homemade guacamole – I love this stuff!
- Jeanne’s Fiesta Cheese Dip
- “Texas Caviar” / Bean Salsa from my brother, Doug.
- Black Bean Mango Salsa – with an interesting and unique ingredient!
- Spicy Pita Snackers (Like Olga’s without the MSG!)
- Homemade taco seasoning – a super simple one batch recipe and also instructions for making a jar full to keep on hand.
More links you might like: