Today I’ll share what has been popular with other real foodies on Amazon lately!
Hot on Amazon:
- Great Lakes Gelatin – And don’t forget to check out this book, the Gelatin Secret, for all sorts of easy ways to get more of this surprising superfood into your diet.
- The GAPS Diet book – many people are realizing how the GAPS Diet can heal their gut, and therefore take care of all sorts of health issues. If you have any chronic health problem, you’ll want to get the scoop on the GAPS Diet. Click here for the GAPS Starter Kit to get you going. Scroll down through these posts to learn more, too.
- Magnesium Oil – A great way to get more into our bodies, since MANY of us are deficient!
- My favorite pan is still popular, probably because I rave about it all the time: it’s big enough to cook a lot at once and it cleans up SO nicely!
- A Coffee filter cone – I use that for my weekday pour-over coffee. Read here how to make the DREAMIEST cup of coffee: A cup of coffee without the plastic toxins please. This coffeemaker we use on the weekends.
- These stainless steel baking pans are SO nice – heavy duty and if greased well, they clean up nicely, too.