Do you ever wonder what other real foodies love?
…and what they’re buying to make their lives easier or healthier? Today I’ll share what has been popular with readers around the Kitchen Kop blog lately…
Popular from Cultures for Health (one of my favorite sponsors)
I’ve been friends with the owner of Cultures for Health almost since I began blogging, and that’s about when Julie started her business, too. Her stuff remains popular not only because almost all real foodies want to try their hand at sourdough recipes, homemade yogurt, kefir soda, etc., but also because their customer service is crazy awesome. Check them out here. 🙂
Popular from Perfect Supplements (another favorite sponsor)
I’ve also become friends with Dan, Paul, and Kristen at Perfect Supplements and look forward to seeing them again at the WAPF conference next month — are you going I hope?
- These probiotics have been top sellers there since I told you about this Mom who will make you cry (wait ’til you see how it helped her son!) and Joanie answered this question: Is My Probiotic Really Helping or am I Wasting Money? 5 Ways to Know For Sure.
- (I also love their liver caps since not everyone can eat liver, their coconut oil, and their pasture-raised collagen.)
- Soon I’ll be telling you about their new K2 supplement that I’m really excited about. If you’ve researched it much, you know how tricky it is finding a good K2 supplement.
Popular on Amazon:
- This pressure cooker has been popular because of all the simple fast meals you can pull together! Others are going with the Instant Pot, especially now that they finally make an 8 quart size! (That’s the main reason I didn’t go with them in the first place.)
- Parents are loving these Kids Safe essential oil blends for earaches, to calm your child, for eczema, and even for lice! (Have you read my post about how to get rid of head lice naturally and the time our daughter had it?!)
- The GAPS Diet book remains popular because so many are realizing how the GAPS Diet can heal their gut, and therefore take care of all sorts of health issues. If you have any chronic health problem (anxiety, depression, digestion issues, auto-immune diseases, behavior or learning issues in your kids, etc.), you’ll want to get the scoop on this healing protocol. Click here for the GAPS Starter Kit to get you going or read this post, GAPS Diet for Rookies.
- Don’t feel like making your own mayo? (It’s so easy though, find out how to make homemade mayo here, our 14 year old daughter made some for me yesterday.) Try this avocado mayo — it’s really good!
- It’s no surprise that many of you snagged Joel Salatin’s newest book on the Remarkable Pigness of Pigs, Respecting and Caring for all of God’s Creation.
- My favorite pan is still popular, probably because I rave about it all the time: it’s big enough to cook a lot at once and it cleans up SO nicely!
- I was glad to see this book was popular, because it means that more of us are realizing there are options to ALL those shots docs want injected into our kids! The Vaccine-Friendly Plan: Dr. Paul’s Safe and Effective Approach to Immunity and Health-from Pregnancy Through Your Child’s Teen Years.
- This one too!!! One of the best films of the year: Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe.
- This is the coffee filter cone that I use that for my weekday pour-over coffee. Read here how to make the DREAMIEST cup of coffee: A cup of coffee without the plastic toxins please. This coffeemaker we use on the weekends.
- Need a neat butter dish?
- Yippee! You guys are still buying my book, Real Food for Rookies! I hope it has been a big help to those of you on this real food journey. 🙂 Read more about it here. Or get it here in paperback or e-book.
What did I miss that YOU love?
*Affiliate links are included above, thanks for helping me continue to serve you by keeping up on the latest in the world of health, nutrition, and real food. 🙂