Welcome to this week’s Real Food Wednesday blog carnival! Today is your last chance to share Christmas tips and recipes, or any Real Food scoop with us, either using Mr. Linky below if you have a blog, or by sharing in the comments. Ann Marie & I have decided to take a couple weeks off from Real Food Wednesday over the Christmas and New Year holiday. (We’ll still be posting, but not for RFW.) RFW will be back on January 6th, 2010 at Cheeseslave’s blog, and then we’ll return to our schedule of taking turns hosting every other Wednesday.
A few important notes (just in case you’re not a regular reader):
- Today is the LAST DAY you can sign up for the CHEESESLAVE Menus by Mail Giveaway! It has an $85 value and would make a great gift for the person who does the meal planning, shopping and cooking in their family. Time is also running out for the Recipe Subscription Giveaway from Jenny at Nourished Kitchen, don’t forget to go sign up!
- For another gift idea, and an inexpensive one, too, you could give someone a copy of my new Real Food Ingredient Guide, for only $5. More info at that post.
- Lastly, did you see that our new Real Food t-shirts and shopping bags are now available for sale online? If you have a Real Foodie in your life, they would love one of these. We’ve dropped the prices and only have a few of each size left, and I promise that’s not a ‘sales gimmick’ phrase! We didn’t know how well they’d go and only ordered a few in each size.
Real Foodie Readers: please take the time to STUMBLE the below posts with us (it’s easy when you download the toolbar) & RETWEET (using the button to the upper right) – it will draw more readers to all our posts. Thank you for your help!
Remember your “blog carnival etiquette” and always put a link in your post back to this one. Thank you!
If you’re new, be sure to read what Real Food Wednesday is all about before you add your link. Anything vegan or low fat most likely will not be a good fit for this carnival. One more thing: please don’t add 15 links from your blog archives. One post from each person is usually the norm.
We hate to play hardball, but Ann Marie & I may delete links that do not follow these guidelines or else the carnival could get annoying for everyone involved.
OUR NEW POSTS TODAY:
- Ann Marie is posting from Hawaii, the lucky snot, and is announcing the winner in her Excalibur giveaway! (FYI: Her post won’t be live ’til just after midnight Pacific time…)
- My new post today is an appetizer recipe that you could take to your Christmas or New Year’s Eve gatherings. It’s super easy and always goes fast.
Now add your links below and thanks for joining in!