I’ve got 3 quick things for you today:
NOURISHING TRADITIONS BLOGS
1. Those of you who are fairly new to eating the “Nourishing Traditions” way, I wonder if you realize something? When I first found the Weston Price website 5 years ago, do you know that I would do internet searches and come up with hardly anything when I wanted to read more? “Soaked bread recipes” – zilch. “Getting your kids to take cod liver oil” – nada. Recipes or everyday tips on implementing all I was learning – very little. I just wanted to be sure you appreciate all that you have available to you now! Not just all the Real Food Media blogs, but the many many other traditional food sites out there today. It blows me away! It is so nice to know that we are not alone in our journey!
2. Lent begins next week on Wednesday, be sure to check out this post with Meatless/Lenten meals! It’s broken down into sections with egg recipes, pasta recipes, etc. (Note: even if you don’t observe Lent, you may want some good Meatless meal ideas to help lower your food budget.)
YOUR REAL FOOD TESTIMONIES
3. Our next Real Food Wednesday topic: SHARE YOU REAL FOOD TESTIMONIES! Cheeseslave will be hosting, and we can’t wait to hear how Real Food has changed your life!
- Check out the best deals at the Kitchen Kop Shop
- Are you a writer? Do you love Real Food?
- What are YOUR favorite Kitchen Gadgets?
- Ask Away!