Growing up I always loved relaxing on Sundays and smelling the comforting aromas of whatever yummy homemade meal my Mom was making for Sunday dinner. (She’s a great cook and taught me so much. Now I’m learning from Kent’s Mom, too, who is also a great homemade cook.) Isn’t there just something about the smell of a roasting chicken or a pot roast that makes you feel content?
Today I’ve embedded a few of my favorite Sunday dinner recipes into this handy dandy widget:
Here are the links in case you can’t get the widget to work:
- Sweet and Sour Chicken or Pork
- Tortilla Soup
- 5-Minute Baked Chicken
- Perfect Savory Salmon
- Creamy Feta and Herb-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Grass-fed Steak Fajitas
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken Primavera Lasagna
- Classic Meatloaf with an Extra Healthy Twist
- Pork Loin with Cranberry Wine Sauce
- Simple Crock Pot Roast Dinner
- Shepherd’s Pie
I thought it would be fun to gather a collection of these Sunday dinner recipes all in one spot, so I agreed to write this paid post for Foodie.com, I hope you like it!