I know there’s a lot of information here and sometimes it can be tricky finding what you’re looking for. Here are some tips:
- The very fastest way to find something on my site is to just Google it like this… For example, if I want to find my ‘fermented carrots’ recipe fast, I’ll just Google “Kitchen Kop Fermented Carrots” and it’s the first hit.
- The other easiest way is to try the Navigation bar tabs up at the top of the site. ***Notice the new archives link.
- At the archives page, scroll down to where it says, “Posts by Topic” – I know that’s a long list, but I tried to use the most obvious labels on posts, so hopefully you can find what you’re looking for.
- For recipes, obviously, go to the “Recipes & Ideas” tab at the top of the site. This will take you to a page with a list of links to recipes for breakfast, lunch, snacks, desserts, etc. There’s also a link there that will take you to a list of meal planning ideas or kitchen tips.
- You can try the search box in the sidebar, but just a warning, it will pull up that word in any and every post it finds it in. Your best bet is using a word that would be very unique to the post or topic you’re looking for. Then you still may need to scroll down through a few posts to find the one you want. (Hint: if you know that word was in the title of a post, try using a capital letter – the search is case-sensitive.)
- If those ideas don’t work, please email me so I can help you, and also so I learn how to make the site easier to navigate around: Kelly@KellytheKitchenKop.com. (Sometimes if I find out that you Googled something and it didn’t come up, usually it means I forgot to put the right tags in that post and will want to fix it. Thanks for your help!)