Good morning and happy Monday reader friends. 🙂 Guess what? I got to meet my new niece on Saturday…oh my gosh, did I mention I loooove babies? She is absolutely extraordinarily adorable and my ovaries were knocking, that’s for sure. I don’t think Kent had the same reaction, actually I’m pretty sure he didn’t! Also I got to watch another niece at her Pom competition – brought back memories of “the days”, LOL! Did anyone else love doing Pom as much as I did in high school? I’m sure I’m boring 99% of you with that kind of talk this morning, so I’ll move right along…
- Remember today is the last day to sign up for Kristen’s next Nutrition class for kids and adults 12 & up. You can get $20 off with the code KK20OFF! Watch this sneak preview:
- Well I had to pick new winners for FOUR of the Wellness Adventure giveaways because no one claimed the prizes, and once I looked, they weren’t signed up for the Kitchen Kop newsletter. You wouldn’t believe the list I went through after choosing another random winner again and again, trying to find people who actually were signed up – I thought I was pretty clear that the winners would only be announced there? Kind of discouraging. It gave those of you who followed directions more chances though!
- I can’t wait for all you fellow-Real Foodie crazies to watch this funny video sent to me from my friend, Bob. Do we really sound that off-the-wall to those poor people working in the restaurants that we visit?!
- “Feds probe post-flu shot seizures among kids.” (CBS News) Of course the drug company wants you to believe that it’s all coincidental.
- Very interesting interview from Jimmy Moore. I can’t wait to hear what you guys think about this one. While I tend to lean more in the low-carb “camp” (but not too firmly, I’m still learning and trying to figure it all out), this guest made some interesting points. Wouldn’t you love to hear a debate between her and Gary Taubes?
- Did you see my Friday Food Flop? It was a doozie.
- I’ll see you here later this week for Real Food Wednesday! (Did you know that participating is a great way to get more traffic to your blog?)